Ready for Powerful Progress and Booming Business in 2021?
Wondering what you are missing?
As the years ebb and flow, and the markets turn to highs and lows, whether it’s a year of a pandemic or not, my guess is that you probably continue to look for the secret to boosting your sales success. Sometimes you may think you find it, but then it alludes you. Do you ever wonder what you might be missing in that quest?
When profits aren’t rising the way we want, we have to look beyond the numbers and beyond the current events of the day that may be affecting our lives and businesses. But often, we don’t do that. What we do is turn to quick fixes in a desperate attempt to fix the problem. And if that doesn’t work, well, we may give up.
What to do instead.
What do we need to do instead? We need to take a look at ourselves and ourselves as the leader of our businesses. Now, I know doing so is probably the last thing you want to do, but stay with me here. It really will be the quickest way to a successful life and business.
When we evaluate ourselves and our business, and how we are running each, we have the best opportunity to get a clear understanding of the real state of each. We can then focus on continuing what’s working while making changes that will create powerful progress.
It’s a new year, and now, like none other, it is the time for an evaluation and change for the better!
There are no “easy” buttons for change… but there is a way to change, and that change can ultimately directly affect your bottom line.
In my work as an accredited and certified coach, I’ve discovered what I call Powerful People Practices™. When honed and consistently applied, these are practices that can significantly increase productivity, help create progress, and boost profitability.
What are these practices? I will share, and each month of this year, I will expand on each in this helpful newsletter in hopes that you will find one, three, five, or all eleven that you will put into practice.
Powerful People Practices™
Here are the eleven Powerful People Practices™, waiting to be put into action by YOU:
1. We change our focus – to empowering people, including ourselves, versus only focusing on ourselves and our business.
2. We work together – to create positive and long-lasting prosperity for ourselves and others.
3. We acknowledge reality – and we get real with reality, honestly admitting where we and our business stands.
4. We turn negativity on its head – because if we are in a negative place, so will be our environment and those we work with and serve. We begin to look at each of our experiences as a positive step on the path to success.
5. We know our values – and we know what they look like in action, we understand how our values align with our goals, and we make choices and take steps that exemplify those values.
6. We know our company values – and we know what they look like in action, we understand how our values align with the company’s values, and we make choices and take steps that exemplify those values.
7. We seek the other perspective – because there is always another perspective. People live by their own perspective. We always take a moment to try to see another’s perspective.
8. We seek to discover our congruences, valuing our differences – and we often discover that we are more alike and more aligned than different.
9. We lead by example – and consistently take action aligned with our core values and our company core values.
10. We choose because we don’t leave it up to chance – and we choose collaboratively with those we work with and those we serve. We choose actions aligned with our values.
11. We know no one does anything great alone – because when we exhibit a “more we, and less me” attitude, we prosper, and that prosperity benefits everyone.
When we look to ourselves for change, not someone or something else, we discover that our life and business become what we want. We become powerful, we see progress happening all around, and ultimately our business booms.
Are you ready for powerful progress and a booming business? I know I am! How about we put Powerful People Practices™ into play together in 2021? I’m in, are you?
About Christy Stratton
Christy Stratton is an accredited and certified coach, professional speaker, instructor, and radio show host. Join Christy here each month as she shares thought-provoking, motivational, and educational tips and information about transforming you and your business with Powerful People Practices™ that directly impact your bottom line.
You can find out more about Christy and her programs at https://christymendelow.com. And you can follow her on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/PowerfulPeoplePracticess, on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/coachchristymendelow/, and @ Twitter https://twitter.com/CoachCStratton, or call 281-944-8043.